Cheese and Dairy
Fresh and Aged Cheese
Proper cheese packaging is essential for preserving freshness and quality. It is important to select the most suitable packaging type for each product, taking into account its organoleptic characteristics and shelf life. This ensures that each cheese is preserved at its best, guaranteeing an optimal taste experience.
We have the perfect packaging for stracchino, mozzarella, butter, ricotta, goat’s cheese, robiola, grated cheese, and both aged and fresh cheeses.
Each Cartaform package is characterized by:
- Excellent machinability and weldability
- High barrier performance to ensure adequate shelf life of packaged food
- Perfect adherence to the crust in the case of papers for your most fragrant creations!
Types of packaging
- Multilayer laminated film for automatic packaging
- PP / Polycoated paper for manual packaging
- Water-resistant and grease-resistant paper with or without polyethylene barrier
- Aluminum + Grease-resistant paper
- PP film
- Water-resistant paper for manual packaging
- Tray lids: Peelable laminated film or fully recyclable film
- Water-resistant and grease-resistant papers
- PET/PE or OPA/PE laminated films
- 2 or 3-layer laminated reels
- Stand-up pouches or doypacks, also with resealable zip
- Peelable paper labels for application on the crust.
Looking for the right protection? Trust us!
We find the most suitable outfit for your product.
The right packaging protects your product and enhances its value.
Green as a synonym for practicality
Sustainability is our priority
A different approach? The planet asks for it. That’s why for us at Cartaform, sustainability is synonymous with practicality. Here’s how we apply this principle: